Introduction to Patchwork
The Patchwork team will be holding an online training session open to all those interested. This webinar will serve as an open forum to discuss, explore and answer common questions regarding how Patchwork can support you and your client – including information exchange, client consent and confidentiality parameters within a visible network.
Patchwork Training Session
Date: Wednesday 11 May 2016
Presenter: Rochelle Romero
How do I join?
The Patchwork Training Session webinar will use “GoToMeeting”. Simply click: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/180591573
and wait for the organiser to initiate.
• GoToMeeting should launch automatically. If not, click on the “download the “GoToMeeting” link then double click and run the “GoToMeeting Launcher”
• You can access audio via teleconference (recommended):
- Dial-in number: 02 9091-7603
- Access code: 180-591-573
If you’re not already on Patchwork you can get a head-start by visiting www.patchworknsw.net.au. Sign-up to be part of the Patchwork community via “Request to join”.
Rochelle Romero from the Patchwork Implementation Team will be running the Patchwork Training Session.
Patchwork is a smart, secure web app for better team collaboration around clients and their family. The tool reveals the hidden network of practitioners around a client, letting staff see who else is working with their client. When professionals can communicate with the whole team around the client, they can better coordinate the services that keep people safe.
What will be covered:
• What is Patchwork?
• What is the benefit to my client and/or me? (online activity)
• How does it work? (Demonstration: Rochelle to log into demo site)
• Privacy, client consent and other concerns
• Conclusion (Q&A)
Enquires: Elaine Creamer by email: Patchwork@facs.nsw.gov.au